Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Greetings from the newest blue state: Ohio!




Greetings all,

I've been following the blog and missing you all.

Here's a pic of Steph and me at the Toledo Museum of Art, about half way between Cleveland and Detroit. We had a nice afternoon last month reminiscing about NITS 06 and somehow a large bouquet of flowers sprang from Steph's head. Ok, my son took the photo.

The other photo is our poster for Into the Woods. We had over 100 students involved. I added a "movement chorus" who lived in abstract trees and punctuated the action, changed locales, and also became rocks etc. We just closed last weekend and I'm trying to rest...just in time for soccer-mom carpooling and the holidays!

Merry merry.

Christine

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Sandi said...

Great seeing both of you beautiful ladies--and your ideas with the movement chorus for ITW are fascinating--you are so smart! I'd love to hear and see more. You have very lucky students.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home