Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snow Days - Day Two!

So, with the cable modem going off and on all day yesterday, Snow Day #1 was wasted on student recommendation letters (15 -- a new record for a single day!) and a review of scraps of paper from my desk. Today, the roads are a sheet of ice, but I'll actually head up to school to grab a stack of papers to grade. We were supposed to have a 4-day week, with "prof dev" on Friday. Now it looks like a two-day week! With the Thanksgiving Break still fresh in my mind, I'm really digging this new teaching schedule. Let the COUNTDOWN TO HOLIDAY BREAK BEGIN!

3 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger educat said...

Meanwhile, I went without a jacket today.

Wow.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Holbrook said...

This afternoon it'll be 73 here. Twelve hours later it'll be 24 and sleeting like mad. I should go buy a bunch of canned goods and shotgun shells.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Shakespeare Teacher said...

We've had two hour fog delays the last two days. (Yes, I said fog). Chances are we'll have them tomorrow and friday too. I love 4 hour school days.

-mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home