Monday, September 22, 2008

The nerdiest joke ever

We’re doing status. We’re doing the activity where a kid leaves the room, and I tell the rest of the class who that person is, and everyone gives him that status.

A kid left the room, and I told everyone that he had a terribly contagious disease, and it was fatal. He came back in, and everyone freaked out, moving away from him as fast as possible, covering their faces.

Me: Okay, do you have a guess for who you are?

Kid: Um, am I the guy that came up with the idea for the Star Wars Holiday Special?

3 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger educat said...

If that kid can sing "What Can You Get A Wookie For Christmas When He Already Owns A Comb", he comes to me for High School!!

Yes, it's a real song. Look it up. Better yet, call me and I'll sing it to you.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Uta said...

"He doesn't need a tie tack,
and he doesn't use shaving foam!
So: what can you get a Wookie for Christmas, When he already owns a comb?"

Jen, you just made my night. I've never met anyone who had the Star Wars Christmas Album! I'm so happy right now!!!

I call for a duet!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger educat said...

SHUT UP!!!

Oh for a Monday night at Packer's where we could make this real!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home