Monday, August 11, 2008

news about my theatre company

The show my theatre company is doing right now is kinda getting big press and doing really well. Thought I'd share with everyone. If you're in LA between now and the end of August (or first week of September, since we might extend the run), let me know - there's a discount for educators.

LA Times review
LA Times photo spread (they came back after the review to do another article - it's a full page, full color photo spread published on Aug 10)
ExperienceLA review
LA Taco review
Broadway World review
DownTown News review

The show is an LA Times Critic's Choice, and an American Radio Network Critics' Pick of the Year.

Yay, Rogue Artists Ensemble!

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Holbrook said...

That kicks ass! What do you do for the company? Do you act or do tech?

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Emily said...

We are all tech. Rogue Artists Ensemble is a collective of designers. We're a backwards company and have to hire outside actors. =p

I'm the Education Director, which means I solicit and facilitate workshops while organizing our touring family show, Frog Belly Rat Bone. I also work the regular shows as Box Office Manager/Press Coordinator and do basic carpentry and light hang/focus stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home