Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The newest Rogue show

If anyone's in LA from April 27-May 27, let me know and I'll hook you up with tickets.

See the trailer here.

The Tragical Comedy or Comical Tragedy of Mr. Punch is based on a Neil Gaiman/Dave McKean comic book. It's about a man remembering his childhood at his grandfather's sea side arcade. We understand that his grandfather was not a nice man, but through the boy's eyes there is only a surface understanding of events.

The set design is beautiful, the original music is great, and I'm working on it! What other excuse do you need to come to the Golden State?

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Shakespeare Teacher said...

In an incredible burst of geekness, I admit that I am a huge Neil Gaiman fan and would love to come to the play; however, I live on the other side of the country :(
-mel

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Come anyways, Mel! I'd find you a place to sleep and give you a free ticket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home