Sunday, February 04, 2007

O How much my grey cloude has lifted...

So I had a mini phone interview with a principal Friday morning. I think I've decided to lean toward middle school (if I can find a position) and am likewise leaning toward charter schools. They demand academic rigor from their students while offering the necessary support to the teaching staff to help students reach those goals. That's something that many schools (especially in CA) cannot say.

All that being said, if anyone hears of a position, I am more than willing to relocate!

4 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger educat said...

Careful, now. We've got rigor, yes we do. We've got rigor, how 'bout you?!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Ariana said...

Be careful what you wish for Emily. I would love to find you a job here in the Twin Cities. I miss you so. Think of the possabilities. We get coffee and then go to hot yoga. Oh, did I mention that this weekend the average temperature was -30. Want to move to the Arctic?

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Umm... It's been cold this week. Yesterday, it was like 60.

I KNOW that I want to move. I don't want to be in LA. The tough thing is deciding to move away from Tyler.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Holbrook said...

I wish I could recommend Texas, but I like you too much to wish that on you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home