Tuesday, October 10, 2006

more random famous people

I'm currently on "Outdoor Education" with the eighth graders. The people in the room next door to me are bodyguards. The people at the other end of the building are guardians. Who for? Oh, right, the daughter of the Sultan of Brunei. And that kid with the funny colored jacket that started at our school yesterday? The grandson of King Fahd.

Seriously, this is not normal. Generally we have some celebrities, but these kids are ROYALTY. Weird.

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Shakespeare Teacher said...

The top three excuses the Sultan of Brunei's daughter gives when she doesn't have her homework:

#3: Anjing itu makan kerja rumah saya (The dog ate my homework);

#2: Ia adalah dalam saya lain bookbag (My homework is in my other bookbag);

and

#1: Saya menghilangnya di bawah buasir itu punya wang dalam bilik saya (I lost it under all those piles of money in my room).

Michael

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Emily said...

We've been taking bets on what her teachers will get for Christmas. A gift card to Starbucks? A pure gold tea cup? A camel?

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Holbrook said...

My brush with fame: an ex-student who killed a Bennigan's waitress in a hit-and-run when the waitress was trying to collect the tab my student walked out on. it's a slightly different clientele in the South.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home