Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lobster Boy

I've had a request to explain Dave Wilson's photo album on the Kodak site (the one labelled "Lobster Boy").

I will post a detailed explanation next week (I'm currently in tech and dress rehearsals for my Halloween play, so I really don't have time to write the explanation in a way that will do the story justice), but the thumbnail version is this:

1) I played a practical joke on a friend who happened to take a trip to Newark, New Jersey, last week.

2) Dave was my agent in delivering the joke.

3) The joke involves a badly-written true crime book entitled Lobster Boy.

4) Dave documented the mission with photographs.

I'll let you know more next week...

4 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Holbrook said...

Oh man, Dave actually did it? That's awesome!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Shakespeare Teacher said...

Your goddamn right I did it. I made an obscenely elaborate package, drove to the Holiday Inn in Newark, NJ and walked into the Friends of Old Time Radio Convention, all in the name of a practical joke.
I'll leave the entire explanation to Michael.
DW

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger educat said...

I can't wait to hear the whole story. I only heard the backstory secondhand.

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Shakespeare Teacher said...

I can't believe I wrote "Your" instead of "You're". I thought I had, but I had back to school night and couldn't go back and check it. It really distracted me all night, though. Anyway, I could have edited the post, but that would have been weird, though probably not as weird as admitting that I just got out of bed to check this.
Yours,
DW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home