Monday, October 16, 2006

Christine's Intense Weekend Intensive

Photos are posted at Kodak gallery from my intense weekend intensive with S&Co. Dennis was great. I realized just how much we all really learned this summer. Sharon and I had a very civilized evening at the theatre to see a very mediocre production with a very wonderful Cynthia Nixon and Betsy Hogg (a former student) in a very dated play The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (it's about teaching and fascism, the two are interchangeable, no?). Betsy is next to Cynthia! Jess, Dave, and I had a very uncivilized evening with some union builders and electricians just down the block! I also threw in a photo of my just turned 14 year old Captain of his undefeated soccer team son, Ciaran (he's the tall one).

xo
Christine
Happy fall.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Sharon Aiuvalasit said...

Christine and I had so much fun. We thought of you all often as the mediocre play was about a controversial teacher...lots of talk about the meaning of the humanities. At one point Cynthia Nixon was teaching the audience and she said her lines right to me, eye contact and all. Made me want to crawl out of my skin...but not quite as much as it would have before this summer. ;)

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger David Quinn said...

3 Stagedoor Manor students in this production!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home