Monday, October 16, 2006

Christine's Intense Weekend Intensive

Photos are posted at Kodak gallery from my intense weekend intensive with S&Co. Dennis was great. I realized just how much we all really learned this summer. Sharon and I had a very civilized evening at the theatre to see a very mediocre production with a very wonderful Cynthia Nixon and Betsy Hogg (a former student) in a very dated play The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (it's about teaching and fascism, the two are interchangeable, no?). Betsy is next to Cynthia! Jess, Dave, and I had a very uncivilized evening with some union builders and electricians just down the block! I also threw in a photo of my just turned 14 year old Captain of his undefeated soccer team son, Ciaran (he's the tall one).

xo
Christine
Happy fall.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger David Quinn said...

3 Stagedoor Manor students in this production!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home