Wednesday, August 23, 2006

So, it's not green, but...

I did redecorate my room with you all in mind.

Behold the gray ugliness before:


And the starry night after:


The quotes, if you can't read them:

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves." -- Shakespeare

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -- Gandhi

I read them and think of all of you, and hope to carry those good vibes with me as I begin my school year tomorrow.

Love, Kim

P.S. I was precariously perched on a twelve foot ladder hanging the star lanterns and the twinkle lights when a teacher came in and asked: "What on earth were you smoking this summer?" :)


2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger David Quinn said...

More interested in knowing what you told her....

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Shakespeare Teacher said...

She told her that she's saving that for when I visit.

I love it! I need to get some stars and moons for my room!

-R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home