Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's started.... kinda

I got my schedule for this quarter at Cal State LA. I've got a class on middle and high school literacy and (finally) one specific to my subject matter (even though the subject isn't really mine--there's no Theatre credential in good ol' Cali, so I'm getting my English credential).

Also, my portfolio has been sent to one of our rival schools in Santa Monica. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

I'm still stalling on actually prepping for the year, though... I've come down with my annual "Back in the City" cold/allergy thing and have been using that as an excuse to do exactly what I'm supposed to be doing on my vacation.

Kim, your room looks beautiful. I wish I could do the same. Hmm.... I wonder if I could commandeer all THREE or FOUR of the classrooms I'll be teaching in...? No one else seems to do anything with them. I saw this upside down map in Boston that inspired me to fill one of my classes with maps that challenge our perceptions.

I digress. Oh wait... I didn't really have a point. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home