Friday, March 20, 2009

Suggestions?

I'm going to be in Greece for a bit this summer, and I don't want to miss any must-see-theater-stuff (since that's mostly my purpose for going there).

So, do any of you have suggestions for theater stuff to see (or not see) in Greece? I'll be on the mainland (Athens, mostly) for a few days, then island-hop my way towards Turkey. The islands aren't decided yet - it depends on what there is to see.

(And if any of you have suggestions for spending a day in Madrid and a week exploring Turkey, I'm listening!)

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Christine McBurney said...

I don't know what's going on theatrically, but if you're going island hopping, go to Santorini (Thira). It's less touristy and oh so gorgeous. Take a moped up to Oia to watch the sunset. Bon voyage!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home