Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Checking In

Happy Summer to us all. Wishing you all a restful and rejeuvenating break.

I can hardly believe NITS was a year ago. I'm thinking of you all as I'm teaching a few classes this summer at the Cleveland Play House (the country's oldest regional theatre). Cleveland can claim anyone and anybody! And often does. And we're home of the NBA Eastern Conference Champions!

Anyway, wanted to "check in." I think of you and NITS every day when I do check in, reinforcements, text layups or a Full Professor Bob Davis vocal warmup!

We're doing a Midsummer Night's Dream. And we are creating a green world for young people from the inner city and the private schools. It's very exciting and rewarding.

Best wishes for summer,


Christine
PS Even though I don't respond much, I'm so glad the blog lives on.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger chitarita said...

It's really great to hear from you, Christine, and know that you're keeping the world a little greener in your space.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Uta said...

Hooray Christine!

It sounds like you have a wonderful summer planned. I want to hear all the stories of your success!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home