Saturday, August 05, 2006

Reports from the airport

Kim, Jennifer, and Rachael here from the Bradley International Airport, waiting for our flights...

Thought you might like to know that Rachael tried to take off her pants here in the terminal... we'll explain that one later. Go on and try to imagine the reason for that one right now.

In the meantime, pictures! I'll put all mine up on Kodak Gallery soon, but here are a few of my favorites.

Shiny happy people:


Cheers:


And....

wait for it...

be forewarned: do not look directly into the Quinn:


We're having separation anxiety already... let your arms be brilliant. We love you.

R, J, K

4 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Holbrook said...

Sorry I missed you guys at the airport. Too bad I didn't know what terminal you were in, or I was going to have them page:

"Paging passenger Roma Chirren. Roma Chirren, please meet your party at the bottom of the stairs."

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Shakespeare Teacher said...

Rachael explaining the pants incident: I accidentally dumped boiling chicken soup all over my pants...:( I would have taken them off and tried to dry them in the restroom, but alas there were no dryers so there I sat wet and smelling of chicken soup. Jennifer and Kim helped to make the experience much better than it would have been had I been all alone. Thank you!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger educat said...

...and it should be noted that for the last hour of our time together, we called Rachael "Chicken Pants".

Craig, if you had paged me, I would have stood at the top of the stairs, stretched my arms to you and wept.

All while dressed like a bag of airline peanuts.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger David Quinn said...

I had my own airport fun at Hartford; discovered my "flight" to Toronto was on a prop plane. A little, teeny, tiny prop plane. Felt like the Flintstones at takeoff. "Could all of the fat people please lean forward...."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home