Thursday, August 03, 2006

Craig's List That Offers Nothing In The Way Of Used Stuff

So a friend of mine blogged about this McSweeney's list today (and I laughed heartily), and while I was there I remembered our own Craig has a list on The McSweeney's (superfluous article used for comic effect).

He deserves the link. Go read his stuff.

Also, this just in!

My blogfriend Ms. Cornelius (don't you even hate on me for having blog friends or you'll get three straight hours of my Tina Packer impression. She might even start to sing...and no one wants her to sing.) has a post today that deals with specificity of language. It's important to remember that you will have allies in your revolution (Ms. C is a History teacher) and you must find them to solidify your bond!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home