Tuesday, August 29, 2006

still flower

Yes, I am at work. Yes, we had a meeting during which 75% of the time was wasted. Yes, I have had to move three years worth of materials out of my office into one with no bookshelves and two (EDIT: THREE) other people.

My crap is piled all over the floor, I've got textbooks (which I still haven't really looked at) and coffee cups and pens and last year's final exams all over my desk; nothing is organized.

But on my corkboard there are two slips of paper, one yellow, one blue.

I feel -- I perceive that I am at home.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Walker said...

Today I went to lunchat a Chinese restaurant and the fortune in my cookie was:

"Begin, the rest is easy"

-mel :)

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Holbrook said...

That's awesome! I love that you kept those, Emily.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Shakespeare Teacher said...

Ahhhh! I love you Em!

-R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home