Saturday, July 22, 2006

When I Say Minutiae, I Always Think Of The Mexican Boy Band That Kicks Guys Out At Sixteen. Nevertheless, Here Is Some...

The link I mentioned Saturday morning for "Report Projects" can be found here. Sandra Effinger is one of my all time favorite presenters, you (and by you, I mean you.) should find many other great ideas if you tool around on her site.

Secondly, entertainment. I'd love to see others of you take this totally unscientific quiz and comment with your results...

You Are a Auditory Learner
You tend to remember what you hear, and you have a knack for speaking well excel at debating, foreign languages, and music would be an excellent diplomat - or rock star!

2 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger chitarita said...

I'm apparently auditory as well, although I so don't buy it.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Shakespeare Teacher said...

Mimi is a visual learner.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home