Thursday, July 20, 2006

Photos


After a bit of research, Kodak seems to be the best online photo-sharing website I've found so far. I've set up an account for our group, which you are all welcome to sign into. In fact, please do. You will have to download their software to upload photos, but it's free and pretty user-friendly. If I find a better option, I will let you know. Otherwise, I hope to see all of those pictures that have been taken lately appearing here soon!
The username, by the way, is shakesmith06@gmail.com
The password is the same as the one for blogging
(I'm not posting it here, just for privacy's sake. If you've forgotten it, come talk to me).

-Amanda

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Shakespeare Teacher said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Cheryl, Kim and Christine, the institute photographers. What a beautiful visual record of the joy of this summer! Everyone looks radiant, joyful and alive in these photos. I will cherish all these memroies of this summer. Best, Mimi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home